#MyPlaceToB is in Livingston
By Stephanie Miller, Marketing Coordinator
Welcome to Livingston, where life comes together. Livingston is Calgary’s newest master planned community by Brookfield Residential. Located north of Stoney Trail NW and west of Deerfoot Trail, this community is easily accessible to the rest of the city. When creating Livingston, Brookfield Residential wanted to design a community that would bring people together. With places to live, shop, work, learn and play, we are confident that the 'New North' will do just that. The community will offer future residents an attractive mix of urban style amenities but with the safety and calmness of the suburbs.
So what makes Livingston the next “it’ community. Here are a few fast facts:
- You don’t ever have to leave! Livingston will include an urban corridor, which will feature 1,000,000 sq. ft. of retail shops, offices and services.
- The community will provide different housing forms to meet different family needs.
- There are 6 designated school sites in the community.
- Livingston is the future North Terminus of the Green Line Station.
- Residents can enjoy a 30,000 sq.ft. homeowners association facility.
- At completion, Livingston will have over 200 acres of open space and parks.
- Safety is a big investment in the community. Livingston is the first community in North America’s where residential sprinkler systems will be mandatory in every home.
We started construction on our showhomes earlier this fall, and now we are ready to start helping people come together. Cedarglen Homes will offer zero lot line homes with prices starting in the $450,000’s, and move-up homes with prices starting in the $480,000’s. Each home will include the uncompromised standards that you have come to expect from Cedarglen Homes. Lots will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. Once you have decided on your lot, we ask that you bring a certified cheque to our Area Sales Manager, Mike Dwyer. He can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 403.252.9040.
With places to gather, celebrate and explore, we are not surprised that Livingston has already generated so much interest. If you are ready to be a part of the 'New North', you can also click here to sign up for updates on all things Livingston.
Have a great weekend,