Junior Design Consultant
Cedarglen Homes values people. We believe that competitive compensation packages, engaging work environments, and healthy work-life harmony all contribute to improving people’s lives. Additional advantages to working with us include eligibility for full benefits after three months and access to a private gym facility.
Cedarglen Homes has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Design Consultant to join our Design Team. We are looking for an individual who takes pride in the work they do. They must adapt easily to change and be eager to take on new challenges. Scope of work will include but is not limited to:
- Meet with homebuyers for product reselections.
- Conduct Preview appointments with homebuyers.
- Administrative tasks including filing, creating and accepting change orders, entering selections into selection management software and updating schedules.
- Maintenance of Studio 81.
- Assist Design Team, Studio 81 Supervisor and Showhome Designer in miscellaneous tasks.
- Post-secondary education: degree or diploma in Interior Design or a related field.
- Excellent customer service and people skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and pivot from one task to another.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Tuesday to Saturday work schedule with flexibility to work evenings.
- Full-time permanent position
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your resume and cover letter. Only successful candidates will be contacted.